Cropped Cardigan with Leaf Ties (a.k.a. "Leaf")

Thursday, January 04, 2007

She drop

Well, not quite yet. Clapotwo is progressing sloowly--I'm just onto the straight section. The bamboo yarn is oddly crunchy, yet soft to touch. I like it! I wonder if I should take out one repeat of the increase section to be double sure I don't run out of yarn...or just plan to leave out one repeat of the straight section. I think the latter--I'm too lazy to rip back so far.

By the way, isn't our weirdo marble chess set cool? Mike's parents got it in Mexico. I just thought it was a nice warm contrast to the bamboo yarn.

Comments on "She drop"

 

Blogger melissa said ... (11:08 AM) : 

i have one of those weird marble chess sets too! though i think it's at my brother's house.

nice yarn you're using for your clapotis!

 

Blogger Kristin said ... (6:35 PM) : 

I love that yarn! its gorgeous!

 

post a comment