Cropped Cardigan with Leaf Ties (a.k.a. "Leaf")

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wowsers!

I had a long and somewhat irksome day at work on Friday, and came home to find this bit of cheer in the mailbox--some yummy looking chocolates (I exercised extreme restraint, and finished up my leftover brownies rather than scarfing down the chocolate), seeds for lucky clovers, and a charming set of myriorama cards, all wrapped up in ribbons and felt. :) And did I mention the glowing, lovely Opal sock yarn in deep jewel tones? I love the colors! I've never knit socks, but I think this gift may inspire me to start a pair of jaywalkers. Thanks again, secret pal!

Comments on "Wowsers!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:11 AM) : 

You're so very welcome! I'm glad it made the trip across the pond just fine and in only one week! I think the Opal would make some beautiful Jaywalkers.

 

Blogger Kristin said ... (6:02 AM) : 

wow! I love that yarn photo! the colour looks devine!

 

post a comment