Cropped Cardigan with Leaf Ties (a.k.a. "Leaf")

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Still beating...


I haven't posted in a few months, but despite my failure to tend my little corner of the internet, I'm still here and still knitting. To the left is a washcloth that I made for a swap on Ravelry. It was a Wes Anderson-themed swap, and that there is supposed to, er, call to mind the jaguar shark. Work with me here.

I did make a couple of other things--a scarf (Liesel) that I have pictured elsewhere, a mix CD (of course), and a small handmade journal that I'm really pretty pleased with.


More knitting (hopefully) to follow.












Comments on "Still beating..."

 

Blogger Code Purl said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Yayyy! Finally a new post. I almost gave up on you. The shark came out really cool.

 

post a comment